I totally failed at the 30-day blog challenge.
Have a bunch of lousy excuses:
- Lost another job.
- Lost my girlfriend. (Relapse, infidelity, insanity, hostility.)
- Lost my apartment. (Due to above.)
- Lost my transportation. (Death wagen finally died.)
- Lost my anchor. (Dad’s tragic demise.)
- Lost my family. (Due to typical estate greed and distrust.)
- Lost my good health. (Staph infection.)
- Lost two teeth. (And no dental insurance.)
- Lost hope. (Situational depression is still depression.)
- Relapse of my own. (Compulsive gambling.)
A friend’s recent blog spoke about her ex hiding his troubles. She could’ve been talking about me. My head has been buried in the sand. Withdrawing. Escaping. Deflecting. Avoiding. Neglecting.
I’m not going to fix my life overnight, but there’s no excuse not to have a little fun with it by sharing my trevails. Every above setback has one or more stories behind it. So, a little more bloggin and a little less poker can’t hurt, might help.